What you can do
💌 Share Slite documents directly into a Slack public or private channels
🔍 Search for Slite docs and share them directly from Slack
🔔 Send notifications in a Slack channel for each new doc created in a Slite channel
How to set it up
- You must be an admin or owner to install the integration.
- Click on your team's icon in the top left corner of Slite to get to your Settings.
- Navigate to Team Settings > Integrations in the menu.
- Click on "Browse integrations" and select "Install" to the right of Slack.
💌 Sharing a Slite doc to Slack
Now that the integration's activated, every member can share any Slite doc in any public Slack channel:
- Click on the Share icon in the top right of your doc. You can click the Slack icon to share to Slack.
- Pick any channel or DM from the dropdown menu.
- Choose whether to attach the note in Slack, or add a custom message.
- Once shared, the Slack channel will have access to the Slite doc along with an in-app link to it.
What your team will see
🔍 Searching and sharing Slite docs in Slack
- Type "/slite search [add your search terms]" in the chat input on Slack
- The command will display the top 5 results and allow you to share the document in your current channel.
📣 Receive Slite activity highlights in Slack channels
- Head to your Slite channel settings.
- Send activity to Slack by toggling the button and selecting your destination channel in Slack.
- You'll now receive notifications in your assigned Slack channel when your team members create or edit a doc in your Slite channel.
Please note, you can only receive notifications in public Slack channels.
Result in Slack: