What enabling SSO for my team means 🤔
- Single sign-on gives your members access to Slite through your G Suite domain.
- Only people with an email address under that domain can join your Slite team. People with a different email address can't join your Slite team.
- It'll become the only way to sign onto your Slite team for the user added as member. User added as 'Admin' can still use their email/password as fallback.
Let's take Acme as an example:
- Acme owns a Google Apps Gsuite account with a verified domain acme.com
- They set Google SSO on their Slite team.
- Anyone with email@example.com will be able to join the Acme team, no one else.
Enabling Google SSO for your Slite team 🔑
- Go to your Team settings on the top right corner > Authentication tab.
- Click on Enable Google SSO. You will be redirected to the Google Auth page.
- Select the Google Apps verified domain you want to use and under which all your team members will login to Slite.
Getting existing users to binding their Slite accounts 🔗
- Enabling SSO for your team will automatically send an email to your Slite team members with instructions to log in through their Google account.
- In your team settings > Members, you can see the list of users who have signed up with SSO based on the Green/Red icon . You can resend binding email.
How to remove SSO?
Head to your Authentication section & click 'Remove SSO'
Adding more domains to your Slite team ✨
- Contact us via the chat if you need to enable SSO for more than one domain