Images can tell your story, make your case, and add a bit of style to your docs.
Supported formats and file sizes
Your images (even animated gifs) must be smaller than 20mb and in an image format that browsers can understand like .gif, .jpg, .png, .heic, .webm, etc. (.mov, .mp4, etc for video.)
How to add a video
- Drag and drop a video from a folder or your desktop
- Upload a video via the editor toolbar to select a file from your hard drive
- Type /file to bring up the file upload prompt
How to add an image
- Paste an image you've copied
- Drag and drop an image from a folder or your desktop
- Upload an image via the editor toolbar to select a file from your hard drive
- Type /image to bring up the file upload prompt
How to resize an image
Hover over the right margin of the image to see the resize (directional arrow) icon.
How to move an image within your doc
You can drag and drop images, and even move entire layout rows at once via the three line icon to the left of your images.
How to create an image gallery
Drag and drop your images to put them into a gallery layout. Up to 3 images may be placed per row.
How to view an image full-width
Click the full screen icon (expanding arrows in the 4 corners) at the top, when you hover over an image, or double click on your image.