Add a tables
Use the / command and start typing 'tables' OR click the tables icon in the inline toolbar.
Add and delete rows/columns
- Click on the grey bar next to the row or the column you'd like to select
- It will display a menu to add rows/columns and a trash icon to delete it
Format your content in cells
Select your text & pick the formatting option in the toolbar
- Bold, Italic, Highlights, Placeholders, Notelinks,..
- You can also add in line comments from the toolbar
💡 To go to the line, you can now simply hit 'enter'.
Hover the separator between two columns, drag and hold it to the place you wish
Move a table around
Hover the margin next to the tables & hold the option menu to drag & drop your tables wherever you want in your document.
Delete a table
- Hover the margin to see the option button.
- Click on it to see the delete option