You can quickly import your G Docs, so that all of your knowledge lives in one place.
💡 If you want to embed your G Drive files in a Slite document, head to this article 🔥!
- Look in the bottom left sidebar for your Slite team.
- Click on the "Import content" button.
- Pick the destination channel, into which you want to import your documents.
- Select the Google Drive option. If it's the first time you are importing from Google, you'll be asked to log in & give your permission to access files.
5. You'll see a file upload prompt for your Google drive.
6. Select the file you want to add in Slite, after which you'll be shown a confirmation message (or an error, if there is a problem.)
After that, you can click "Go to the channel" to see your fresh docs. 💐
We'll be available via in-app messaging (the question mark bubble in the bottom right of your admin) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need anything!