Teams switch to Slite when they want to ensure an easy adoption, at scale. Slite is designed to be minimalist and better fit the needs of fast-growing teams.
Here's how to import your Notion content:
- Open Settings & Members in the left column of Notion.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to "Export content".
4. Click the button to export workspace content. Choose HTML format.
5. Log into your Slite team.
6. Choose "Import Content" from the left sidebar (near the bottom.)
7. Import as HTML.
Once you've imported your workspace, your Notion docs will live in Slite. 🙌
⚠️ Headsup: Databases will be imported as simple tables in Slite, at the moment.
Please reach out to us if you meet any troubles. 😊