Promoting trusted members to Admin roles can help with managing your Slite workspace. You can have as many Admins on a workspace as you need.
Admins can do everything an owner can do except deleting an account or transferring ownership.
- Invite new users
- Manage user roles at the organization level
- Manage who can invite
- Manage who can share notes publicly
- Create and manage group of users
- Set auto-join domain
- Ask for Back Up,
- Set Google or Enterprise SSO
Choose your Workspace Admins
Workspace Admins might include:
- Founders and executives
- Senior leadership
- Heads of department like Engineering, IT or Human Resource
- Senior administrative staff
- Project managers
- IT engineers
How to promote members to admin?
To promote a member to Owner or Admin, head to your Members section in your team settings. Browse your member list and click the permission picker.