Video Demo (2 minutes)
Smart tables let you organize documents with tags, owners, dates and more. 🎉 This single view makes it easier for your team to sort, edit, and filter information.
With Smart tables, you can also connect documents to entire rows of data. This will let you view and update the row's information at the top of each connected doc.
Create a Smart table
You can insert a Smart table in any doc by:
- Typing /Smart table
- Inserting a new line and adding a Smart table from the toolbar
- Using the keyboard shortcut: cmd + alt + s (Mac) or ctlr + alt + s (PC)
Connect your docs to a Smart table
Connect documents to a Smart table by adding docs in your table's record column.
Start typing and you'll be prompted to either link a doc by that name, or create a new one.
Each row's information is now found at the top of the connected documents. You can edit the row's information from the doc itself.
Sort your columns by name and date
- Filter columns to show only the info you need right now (filter by keyword, whether or not a column is empty, exact tag names, and more.)
- Filter multiple columns at once.
- Filtered columns appear highlighted (and marked with an icon).
You can use filtering to quickly remove blank columns:
You can also filter down by tags, comments, contained text, or other info to streamline your view:
What to use it for
Keep track of your marketing campaigns:
Centralize and keep an overview of your hiring pipeline:
Create a simple CRM:
- Date field type